- child's therapist: your child has a mental disorder
- parent: i'm supportive, understanding, and loving. i will do all i can to help my child.
- child: i can't do this because my disorder makes it very hard.
- parent: you're lazy
- parent: you're immature
- parent: get over it it's not that big of a deal
- parent: grow up
- child: i'm insulted and i think your comments are abusive
- parent: i've done nothing but support you with this!!!!
idk i really like being called cute but i also really like hearing that you masturbate to the thought of me idk
What’s the point of living if you’re going to hate the world? Guard your heart if you have to, but don’t shut it away.
- me: *casually plays with genitals while browsing the internet*
i wanna watch a scary movie with you and we get so scared we accidently end up having sex somehow
can someone stay up with me till 2am and tell me everything they have ever been to scared to say